Hurst Excavating, LLC
The rehabilitation work for the Y-12 project began in September 2014 and is now substantially complete. Residents will continue to see City crews and contractors conducting post-construction inspections and warranty work over the next several months. The work activities in the Y-12 project included:
- Lining of 2,960 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the cured-in-place method.
- Replacement of 8,400 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the pipe bursting method.
- Replacement of 1,215 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by open cut method.
- Construction of 6 point repairs of existing gravity sewers.
- Installation of 6 new manholes with frames and covers.
- Rehabilitation of 850 vertical feet of existing sanitary sewer manholes.
Beginning in September 2014
Estimated completion by May 2015