Hurst Excavating, LLC
The rehabilitation work for the West End project began in early September 2014 by the contractor, Hurst Excavating, LLC, and is now complete. Residents will continue to see City crews and contractors conducting post-construction inspections and warranty work over the next several months. The work activities in the West End project included:
- Lining of 12,010 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the cured-in-place method.
- Replacement of 3,730 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the pipe bursting method.
- Construction of 68 point repairs of existing gravity sewers.
- Installation of 11 new manholes with frames and covers.
- Rehabilitation of 1,785 vertical feet of existing sanitary sewer manholes.
Began September 2014 and was completed September 2015.