Morgan Contracting, Inc.
(865) 249-8640 x102
The rehabilitation work for the Turtle Park I project began February 2015 and was substantially complete September 2015. Residents will continue to see city crews and contractors conducting post-construction inspections and warranty work over the next several months. The work activities in the Turtle Park I project included:
- Lining of 10,900 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the pipe bursting method.
- Replacement of 5,750 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the cured-in-place method.
- Replacement of 2,495 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the open cut method.
- Construction of 34 point repairs of existing gravity sewers.
- Installation of 20 new manhole frames and covers.
- Rehabilitation of 1,200 vertical feet of existing sanitary sewer manholes.
Beginning in February 2015
Substantially complete by September 2015