The rehabilitation work in the Emory Valley Sewer Shed is complete.
The work completed in the Emory Valley Sewer Shed consisted of:
- Lining of approximately 20,000 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the slip-lining method.
- Replacement of approximately 10,800 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the pipe bursting method.
- Construction of approximately 67 point repairs.
- Installation of approximately 47 new manhole frames and covers.
- Rehabilitation of approximately 2,950 vertical feet of existing sanitary sewer manholes.
The work was completed by Improved Technologies Group, LLC., beginning in December 2011 and was complete by January 2013. The work in the Emory Valley Sewer Shed was under engineering design prior to receiving the EPA Administrative Order, so the project and the cost of the project is not included in the EPA Remediation Plan.
If you have a question concerning work performed in the Emory Valley Sewer Shed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call and leave a message at 425-3495.