The rehabilitation work for the East Plant I project is now complete. The work completed in the East Plant I project consisted of:
- Lining of approximately 6,800 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the slip-lining method.
- Replacement of approximately 3,100 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the cured-in-place method.
- Replacement of approximately 2,000 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the pipe bursting method.
- Construction of approximately 6 point repairs.
- Installation of approximately 85 new manhole frames and covers.
- Rehabilitation of approximately 1,050 vertical feet of existing sanitary sewer manholes.
The work was completed by Hurst Excavating, LLC beginning in December 2012 and was completed September 2015.
If you have a question concerning work performed during the East Plant I project, please email email@example.com or call and leave a message at 425-3495.