The rehabilitation work for the East Plant IV project is complete. The contractor, Morgan Contracting, Inc., as well as City crews, could be in the area performing post-construction inspections and repairing items that have failed during the warranty period of the contract.
The work activities in the East Plant IV project included:
- Lining of approximately 20,750 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the cured-in-place method.
- Replacement of approximately 7,690 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the pipe bursting method.
- Installation of approximately 2,625 linear feet of 21″ gravity sewers.
- Installation of approximately 535 linear feet of 24″ gravity sewers.
- Construction of approximately 200 point repairs of existing gravity sewers.
- Installation of approximately 30 new manholes with frames and covers.
- Rehabilitation of approximately 1,950 vertical feet of existing sanitary sewer manholes.
The work was completed by Morgan Contracting, Inc., beginning in December 2013 and being substantially complete in January 2015.
If you have a question concerning work performed in the East Plant IV area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call and leave a message at 425-3495.