The rehabilitation work for the East Plant III project is now complete. The contractor, Hurst Excavating, LLC, as well as City crews, could be in the area performing post-construction inspections and repairing items that have failed during the warranty period of the contract.
The work activities in the East Plant III project included:
- Rehabilitation of approximately 37,000 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the cured-in-place method.
- Replacement of approximately 11,800 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the pipe bursting method.
- Construction of approximately 160 point repairs.
- Installation of approximately 220 new manhole frames and covers.
- Rehabilitation of approximately 3,000 vertical feet of existing manholes.
- Replacement of approximately 20 existing manholes.
The work was completed by Hurst Excavating, LLC, beginning in October 2013 and was completed in September 2015.
If you have a question concerning work performed in the East Plant IV area, please email email@example.com or call and leave a message at 425-3495.