The rehabilitation work for the East Plant II project is now complete. The work completed in the East Plant II project consisted of:
- Lining of approximately 5,700 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the slip-lining method.
- Replacement of approximately 740 linear feet of existing gravity sewers by the pipe bursting method.
- Replacement of approximately 690 linear feet of existing gravity sewers open cut method.
- Construction of approximately 27 point repairs.
- Installation of approximately 60 new manhole frames and covers.
- Rehabilitation of approximately 950 vertical feet of existing sanitary sewer manholes.
The work was completed by A&M Contractors, Inc. beginning in December 2012 and completed September 2015.
If you have a question concerning work performed during the East Plant II project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call and leave a message at 425-3495.